Wednesday, February 9, 2011

We just returned from the Title I Conference in sunny Tampa, FL, and man, was it a big hit!  

For those of you who don’t know, the Title I Conference is an annual gathering of the National Title I Association, an organization made up of Title I and Federal Program Directors from throughout the country.  With an attendance of over 4,000 people, this is Learn It’s largest conference of the year, and our presence was definitely felt.
  
Learn It team at the booth
Curriculum display and giveaway items

The booth was busy from beginning to end, as we were the only booth at the conference to offer free popcorn!  Our wide-open booth really provided a family atmosphere, as educators were able to come into the booth, engage in conversation, grab some popcorn, and enter our drawing to win an IPAD.  Our big winner this year was Mr. Roy Holt, the Federal Programs Director from Upshur County Schools, West Virginia.  Congratulations, Roy!


The festivities didn’t end at the booth, though.  Once again, we proved that Learn It Systems is not only a world class education company, but also throws the best party at the Title I Conference every year!  This year, we held our annual VIP reception at the Downtown Tampa Embassy Suites.  We enjoyed drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and the soulful sounds of DJ Saxwell, who kept the dance floor rocking from beginning to end.  It was an amazing night, and those that attended are still talking about all the fun they had.  We’d like to thank everyone that attended, and if you missed it, well… there’s always next year!  



I'd like to give a special thanks to the staff from Learn It Systems that made this our most successful Title I Conference yet.  They include:  Michael Maloney, Michael Robinson, Jerrelle Francois, Fred Cusimano, Bill Kuljam, Chris Ruiz, Tanya McCain, Marybeth Jones, Troy Laur, and Bruce Henson.  If I left anyone out, please charge it to my head and not my heart, and just know that we appreciate you and everything that you do to make Learn It Systems a success.

Well, that’s it for now from the 2011 Title I Conference.  We’ll see you next year at the 2012 Title I Conference in Seattle, WA.  Take care, and as alwaysLive It, Love It, Learn It!

Brandon Nelson
School Parnership Coordinator


For a further look at Learn It's booth, watch this video:



No comments:

Post a Comment