Thursday, January 20, 2011

Upcoming Title I Conference


Learn It Systems will be participating in the 2011 National Title I Conference in Tampa, FL from Monday, January 31 through Wednesday, February 2, 2011. 

Hosted by the National Title I Association, the National Title I Conference is an annual event for educational professionals working with the Title I Program.  Participants gather to collaborate and further their knowledge about Title I programs and policies.  They also share ideas and have the opportunity to hear from nationally recognized speakers in the field.  At the completion of the conference, attendees walk away as some of the first individuals given an overview of what is expected to come to Title I.

This year's conference theme is Innovate!, and the three areas of focus will be Instruction, Leadership, and Policy.

Learn It takes great pride in participating in the National Title I Conference each year, as it allows us to showcase our company and to connect with both current and future business partners.  Attending this premiere event provides us with an opportunity to gather valuable information on the Title I program and how to better help children achieve success academically and in life.

Look out for Learn It's blue and green booth, featuring our new conference display.  We are eager to speak to our colleagues about all the services we have to offer, including our recent Learn It Online (LION) English Language Learning (ELL), and Non-Public School Services programs.

Below are some of the highlights in our Service Offerings Booklet that will be available at our booth.  


Cover


Learn It Online (LION)


English Language Learning Program (ELL)


Non-Public School Services

Learn It Booth Display



To learn more about the National Title I Conference, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment